|Kirk Crecco||6-4 193cm, 195lbs||Guard||Grengewald (Luxembourg)||Dartmouth|
- Italian Passport
- Kirk is a big, strong guard that flies up and down the floor very quickly, excelling in an up-tempo style of play (runs a 5min 3sec mile time). He possesses a great combination of strength, speed and first step quickness which makes him versatile enough to play the 1, 2, or 3 positions.
- 2012-2013: Grengewald Hostert (Luxembourg-N2, starting five): 28 games, 28.6ppg, 5.1apg, 5.3rpg, Helped lead BBC Grengewald Hostert to 2nd place regular season finish—best for club in many years
- This past season in Luxembourg, Kirk played a ton of minutes at point guard where he controlled tempo and facilitated the offense well to get other players open shots. He was also asked to score in bunches, which he did at 28.6ppg. He is a mismatch problem for many defenders because he is big and strong enough to post up against smaller defenders, but also deceptively quick in getting by defenders on the perimeter and into the lane where he consistently shoots a high percentage (Shot over 50% from 2 in each of last 3 seasons). Basketball outlets such as Hoopville.net have noted that he also has a pure stroke from long range and he averaged 3 three-pointers per game in 2012-13.
- Highlight from Luxembourg 2012-13 season
- Online Game: #10, 1st Half vs. Avanti Mondorf, 24 PTS, 10-14 FG, 3-3 FT, 4 REB, 3 AST, 3 STL, 2 TO
- 2008-2012: Dartmouth (NCAA): Senior Season: 25 games: 2.6ppg, 1.5rpg, NCAA Division 1 Starter—2010-2011, Dartmouth’s John P. Dilorio ’56 Award Winner for Drive and Determination—2009-2010, Ivy League Player of the Week Honorable Mention—Dec 20, 2010, Statsheet’s 6th Man of the Week—Dec 20, 2010, Statsheet Ivy League Player of the Week Honorable Mention—Dec 27, 2010
- Gilford HS: McDonald’s All-American Basketball Nominee—2008, NHIAA Male Scholar Athlete Award—2008, NH Class M Player of the Year—2008